Saturday, January 21, 2006

At the airport....



Well I'm at the airport, hangin' in the VIP lounge. Just one of the travel benefits I've picked up lately. I was able to get my mom and her boyfriend Tom in too so we're having a good time before we board. I tried to make a post about last night's dinner but the blog site was down for repairs so I a bit late... Dinner was great. The Top of the Cove is a very nice restaurant with some excellent food. We had the halibut and the shortribs, both were excellent! After that we came back to my place and went down to the wine bar in my building, The Cask Room (www.caskroom.com). My mom got to meet Mike and Steph, the owners of the bar and friends of mine. We had a glass of wine and then left, I had to put the old folks to bed. They were really tired with the 3 hour time zone change. This morning we picked up the rental car and drove up here to LA to catch our flight. So that catches everyone up. Free food and drinks in the VIP room for the next hour and then we're off and flying... 15 and a half hours to Taiwan!! Write you guys on the other side of the Pacific!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home