Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Early morning... got to catch the train!


Good morning all, early post today. Just wanted to get this out before we left as I won't have an opportunity to update to blog again until later tomorrow. Mom, Tom and I along with a few of my cousins are heading up to Alishan Forest to see the sights. We have to catch a train at 9:00am up a mountain to the forest. The ride will take about 3 and a half hours, should be a good time with lots of scenery to take picture of. From what I hear this area is really spectacular to visit. I've included a link so you can check it out while I'm gone. http://railway.forest.gov.tw/index-eng.asp This site even comes with its own music so turn on the speakers! We will be staying overnight so we can see the sunrise the next morning. There is an official viewing area where the clouds make the mountains look like the sea. If anyone has ever been to monticello in Virginia you know what I'm talking about. OK, well I'll catch you all tomorrow and keep the comments coming, later... Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home