Sunday, January 29, 2006

Slow days of relaxation



So it has been a slow last few days here. Lots of sitting around and talking, catching up and the like. I went to the night market last night which was fun. Pretty much I've been hanging out, running to suppress the constant stream of food that I'm eating, and going on walks in the morning. Tomorrow we head back up to Taipei for the remainder of the trip. My aunt is planning some activities while we are staying with her including visiting the Chiang Kai Shek Memorial and the tallest building in the world both structurally and overall which is Taipei 101. I've included a link to check out Taipei 101 on New Years Eve this year (Dec. 31st) It is pretty impressive, this year was the first time they performed this. The video should play automatically, http://www.wretch.cc/blog/cornerboy&article_id=3787112 It has been fun down south but I'm ready to head back to the city and check out Taipei! The pics I've included are of my aunt burning paper money for my dead relatives and New Year's Day lunch yesterday. More to come in Taipei... Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home